Experienced Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Paralegal Wanted
Help! I need another great bankruptcy paralegal to join my team. Do you know anyone that might be interested in working for me?
Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Paralegal Wanted $55,000.00+/Year!
I am a Certified Specialist in Bankruptcy Law with 36 years of bankruptcy experience. For more information about me and my firm, see my website www.bankruptcypower.com. I am seeking an experienced bankruptcy paralegal to help me, my 5 associate attorneys and our support staff with our growing bankruptcy and state court litigation practice. Requirements are:
1. Substantial experience preparing Chapter 11 bankruptcy petitions, schedules, 7 day packages, monthly operating reports, proofs of service, and other Chapter 11 bankruptcy documents. Able to prepare applications to employ counsel, applications to employ real estate brokers, fee applications, status reports, motions, oppositions and proposed orders.
2. Ability to recognize, analyze and solve problems.
3. Ability to talk with clients and potential clients on the phone and in person. Ability to communicate effectively with Court Clerks.
4. Ability to do excellent legal research, including legal research on lexis/nexis and on PACER.
5. Knows how to file documents using ECF.
6. Familiarity with Best Case Bankruptcy Software or other similar software.
7. Excellent persuasive writer and talker.
8. Very good computer skills.
9. Good personality. Positive Attitude. Team player. Great with clients and great interacting with our attorneys and support staff.
10. Caring person.
11. Good health and high energy.
13. Detail oriented. This is a MUST.
14. Responsible and reliable.
15. Must be smart, like everyone else who works for me.
You will be working with a top attorney at our firm who has high standards and asks for quality and hard work, but always with a smile and a positive attitude. You will be joining a winning team that takes pride in its work and takes pride in helping our clients.
Great working environment in the heart of Beverly Hills, one block from Rodeo Drive. This is a beautiful area to work in with great shops and restaurants. Great co-workers. Great opportunity. You can be yourself here. We are runners, dancers, musicians, mothers and fathers, charity workers and much more. We want you to have a life outside of the office with family and friends, as all of us do. Flexible Hours. 100% Employer paid Anthem Blue Cross Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Plan after 90 days. Paid Continuing Education. 2 weeks paid vacation to start. Fun firm events, like our Holiday parties @ Providence, Ocean Prime, Hakkasan, The Montage Hotel and Spago and our Happy Hours @ Wolfgang’s Steakhouse, Fleming’s, Cafe Roma, McCormick & Schmick’s and Pink Taco. A cool boss who understands work/life balance and coworkers who practice it. Free parking. We are building a firm that does excellent quality work, helps people, and is fun to work for.
Full time. Looking for new employee to start ASAP.
E-mail your resume to me or fax it to me @ 310 271-9805
Please, do not write to me and tell me, “I think that I am the perfect candidate for the job. I do not have any bankruptcy experience but . . . . ”
For this job, meaningful Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Experience is a MUST.
Location: Beverly Hills
Compensation: $55,000.00+/Year Depending on Experience